This e-learning course contains the most important changes. It will keep you fully informed and able to undertake any actions required to comply with the new legislation.
Keep up with the new legislation
After this e-learning course, you will be fully up-to-date with the new AREI and able to apply it.
Receive clear answers from an expert
You can ask any questions you may have to a Mensura expert in electrical installations and consult the frequently asked questions.
Easy to follow
You can follow the e-learning at your own pace, whenever and wherever you want. It is easy to log into our user-friendly learning platform on a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. It is also easy to pause and repeat the e-learning course.
What do you learn?
In this e-learning course you will learn about:
- Changes to the structure of the AREI;
- Content-related changes to the regulations;
- Indications that the electrical installations in your organisation might not fully comply with the new legislation.
The e-learning course will cover the following modules:
- What is the AREI’s position within the hierarchy of regulations on welfare at work?
- From when does the new AREI enter into effect?
- Why was the AREI amended?
- The AREI’s new structure.
- Content-related changes to the AREI.
- Getting started: what signals can alert you to the fact that an installation is not working properly?
You can also put questions to a Mensura expert in electrical installations and consult the frequently asked questions.
This course is part of our Increase-offer
After the e-learning, you will be fully informed and able to undertake any actions required to comply with the new legislation.
Everyone who needs to know about the new AREI and the changes to the regulations:
- Prevention advisers (levels II and III);
- BA4/BA5 certified persons;
- Technical teachers.
What does the law say?
For anyone who comes into contact with electrical work and installations, it is important to keep up to date with the General Regulations on Electrical Installations (AREI)
The prices depends on how you follow the training. If your organisation is affiliated with Mensura External Department for Prevention and Protection at Work (EDPPW), then you will receive a discount. Do you have sufficient prevention units available, then you can use these to pay.
The e-learning will remain available for one year on the Mensura Learn&Connect learning platform, and you will be able to ask questions to our experts during that entire period.
Subsidies and financing options
We qualify for all kinds of subsidies and financing options because we are certified by many government agencies and sector funds.
- Training vouchers
- Workability vouchers
- Sector fundings