- Provide participants with knowledge about the main issues related to food hygiene.
- Provide participants with insight into the basic principles of hygiene and guaranteeing food safety.
What do you learn?
- The first part consists of a brief theory session on the specific hazards associated with food processing.
- All company-specific hygiene requirements are clearly explained.
This course is part of our Interact-offer
Upon completion of the course, your kitchen staff will be knowledgeable on how to implement food hygiene and food safety practices.
What does the law say?
In order to guarantee the hygienic safety of food products, a preventive referencing method has been developed, namely HACCP, Hazard Analysis - Critical Control Point.
Anyone who works with or comes into contact with food products in the performance of his/her job must take account of the HACCP legislation and regulations.
The prices depends on how you follow the training. Digital training material is included in the price.
If your organisation is affiliated with Mensura External Department for Prevention and Protection at Work (EDPPW), then you will receive a discount. Do you have sufficient prevention units available, then you can use these to pay.
Subsidies and financing options
We qualify for all kinds of subsidies and financing options because we are certified by many government agencies and sector funds.
- SME-Portfolio (in Flanders). Use these certification numbers in your request:
- members of Mensura External Department for Prevention for Prevention and Protection: Mensura EDPB - DV.O105072
- non-members: Mensura CONSULT - DV.O101943
- Training vouchers
- Sector fund