Raise awareness among employees about the hazards associated with asbestos-containing materials in the workplace and teach them how to properly address these hazards.
What do you learn?
The training course is tailored to the specific needs of your company. Maximum 15 participants per group.
- What is asbestos?
- Health risks associated with asbestos.
- Legal framework.
- How to recognise asbestos?
- Location of asbestos-containing materials in the company; the asbestos inventory.
- How to deal with asbestos-containing materials?
- How to work safely with asbestos?
This course is part of our Interact-offer
- Employees know where asbestos-containing materials are located in the company.
- Employees know how to work safely with asbestos-containing materials.
The prices depends on how you follow the training. Digital training material is included in the price.
If your organisation is affiliated with Mensura External Department for Prevention and Protection at Work (EDPPW), then you will receive a discount. Do you have sufficient prevention units available, then you can use these to pay.
Subsidies and financing options
We qualify for all kinds of subsidies and financing options because we are certified by many government agencies and sector funds.
- SME-Portfolio (in Flanders). Use these certification numbers in your request:
- members of Mensura External Department for Prevention for Prevention and Protection: Mensura EDPB - DV.O105072
- non-members: Mensura CONSULT - DV.O101943
- Training vouchers
- Sector fund