You can use the online modules from our partner Mindlab to understand your mental well-being. The e-learning course consist of psychoeducational material on themes such as stress, burnout, and mood swings. The content is based on evidence-based psychology.
The advantages of Mindlab
- The e-learning course are based on scientific research approved by Mensura experts.
Finger on the pulse
- As a manager, you get insight into your team’s results by means of an anonymous report. This allows you to take targeted action to support the well-being of your team. Our experts will be happy to help you.
Practical and immediately applicable
- The online modules work step-by-step to build up a wide range of learning material. You can immediately apply your new knowledge in practice.
- You follow the e-learning course at your own pace, when and where you want.
What do you learn?
Mindlab uses scientific insights from cognitive behavioural therapy, but via the internet (iCBT). This is how you learn to deal with stress or burnout. Mindlab proves that psychosocial (self-)care can also be provided outside the therapist’s office.
A selection of what Mindlab has to offer:
- Stress Management
- Managing your emotions
- Coping with COVID-19
- Feeling good
- Fear of disease
This course is part of our Initiate-offer
Develop basic knowledge in a short time. The sessions are dynamic and easy to get into and available online at any time. You learn where and when you want. No previous knowledge required.
You develop new skills to manage your mental well-being more consciously. This makes you more resilient in stressful situations. Moreover, you learn to pick up on signals when it is best to slow down a bit.
The modules are suitable for everyone. E-learning is an accessible way to work on your mental well-being.
What does the law say?
The Welfare Act requires employers focus on health, safety, and prevention as well as identify risks. But you can’t lose sight of mental well-being here. Mental risk situations can have serious consequences. For example, absenteeism due to stress or burnout. Mindlab’s e-learning courses increase resilience in dealing with mental risks.
The price depends on how you participate in the training course. If, as a member of Mensura External Service for Prevention and Protection at Work (EDPB), you have prevention units, you can use them to partially pay for Mindlab services. *
* Payment with PEs can be made from the balance remaining after deduction of the PEs for the statutorily required tasks (incl. VAT). You can allocate up to 30% of your total PEs to partner products.