Basic training course: Emergency response management
Does your organisation have fewer than 20 employees? Then you are not required to have a certified first-aid worker available on the premises at all times. However, the person in charge of first aid and fire prevention in your company must be able to handle emergency situations. That is why Mensura has developed a dedicated training course on emergency response management.
In smaller organisations, first-aid care and fire prevention duties are often entrusted to a single person who needs to have the required skills and knowledge. In just one day, our training course on emergency response management will help your employee gain the necessary skills and knowledge to take appropriate measures in the event of an incident or an incipient fire.
This course is aimed at smaller organisations who do not have a certified first-aid worker available and where first-aid care and fire prevention is most likely the responsibility of just one individual.
The emergency response management training course combines first-aid training for designated persons with practical training in the use of portable fire extinguishing equipment. In one day, your employee will acquire the necessary skills to efficiently handle incidents and incipient fires.
- The course is part of our open training programme and takes one day to complete. The course can be run in-house for groups of 6 people or more and can be tailored to meet your specific training needs.
- The first-aid course for designated persons is first on the programme and covers general response procedures for emergency situations, first-aid procedures in life-threatening situations, wound care, and contents of the first-aid kit.
- In the afternoon, the course focuses on fire control and is delivered in partnership with a certified fire training centre. The theory part is followed by practical training in the use of portable fire extinguishing equipment.
- Though not officially certified, your emergency response officer will have obtained the basic skills to provide first-aid care.
- He or she will also be able to control incipient fires using portable fire extinguishing equipment.
Contact us for a proposal.