Multidisciplinary support for service voucher companies
Your employees will learn how to better manage stress:
- through guidance in implementing a solid prevention policy within your company;
- by aligning the health surveillance programme to the prevention policy, if available;
- through professional training.
- Gain insight in the risks associated with service voucher activities;
- Obtain documents that may be helpful to take your prevention policy to the next level;
- Obtain strategic guidance tailored to the needs of your company;
- Raise awareness among your workers about the identification of workplace hazards;
- Evaluate current training policies.
How does it work?
- Module 1*:
- Discuss standard risk assessments for work performed through a voucher company;
- Discuss the policy on personal protective equipment;
- Provide a checklist to help you identify hazards during initial visits at client premises.
- Module 2*:
- Training for all workers on safe and healthy practices for work performed through a voucher company (our accreditation number is E328 (Dutch) E329 (French) with the national provider for sectoral training programmes (Sectoraal Vormingsfonds));
- Provide standard safety instruction cards;
- Annual refresher training for new workers or custom training courses are also available.
* Select one or both modules.
- A risk assessment model that can be customised to your specific activities;
- Standard safety instruction cards relevant to the tasks carried out through the voucher company (domestic cleaning in private homes);
- An overview of commonly used personal protective equipment and a checklist for initial visits at client premises;
- Your workers are aware of the risks associated with work performed through a voucher company.
Contact us for a proposal.