Training course: Chemical hazards
- Inform workers and train them on how to deal with chemical hazards
- Custom training course based on the specific products used in the company
- Conducted by prevention advisors who specialise in chemical hazards (industrial hygiene & toxicology)
- Compliance with legal requirements regarding chemical hazards
Inform employees and other staff within the company and train them on how to deal with chemical hazards based on the specific products used within the company. The training course can be tailored to the needs of your organisation.
How does it work?
This training course on chemical hazards is mainly aimed at employees but can also be completed by other members of the organisation. The course covers the following items:
- Safety labels and safety data sheets
- Occupational exposure
- Health hazards:
- acute effects
- long-term effects: allergies, mutagenicity, carcinogenicity
- effects on the reproductive system, pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Occupational exposure assessment
- Prevention and protection measures:
- order of priority
- warning signs (pictograms)
- personal protective equipment (PPE)
- personal hygiene
- general measures
- first aid
This training course can be held at your premises or at one of Mensura’s training facilities.
Workers will be fully informed and trained in dealing with the chemical hazards associated with the products used in the company. This will increase the overall performance of the organisation in terms of prevention and protection.
Contact us for a proposal.