Training course: Dealing with asbestos materials based on an asbestos inventory
- Employees are aware of the risks and hazards listed in the asbestos inventory
- They know the code of conduct and how to address these hazards
Raise awareness among employees about the hazards associated with asbestos-containing materials in the workplace and teach them how to properly address these hazards.
How does it work?
- The training course is tailored to the specific needs of your company. Maximum 15 participants per group.
- Duration: 2 hours
- What is asbestos?
- Health risks associated with asbestos
- Legal framework
- How to recognise asbestos?
- Location of asbestos-containing materials in the company; the asbestos inventory
- How to deal with asbestos-containing materials?
- How to work safely with asbestos?
- Employees know where asbestos-containing materials are located in the company
- Employees know how to work safely with asbestos-containing materials
Contact us for a proposal.