Training course: HACCP: Food hygiene and food safety in the kitchen
- Raise awareness among workers about the importance of hygienic work practices
- Encourage employees to use the same set of standards so that overall hygiene levels are improved
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements regarding food safety
- Provide participants with knowledge about the main issues related to food hygiene
- Provide participants with insight into the basic principles of hygiene and guaranteeing food safety
How does it work?
- The first part consists of a brief theory session on the specific hazards associated with food processing.
- All company-specific hygiene requirements are clearly explained
- Duration of the course: 2 hours
Upon completion of the course, your kitchen staff will be knowledgeable on how to implement food hygiene and food safety practices.
Contact us for a proposal.