Training course: Occupational hygiene for cleaning staff
- After completing this training course, participants will be fully familiar with the hazards associated with cleaning
- Useful as a refresher course for those who already know the hazards associated with the work and with the chemicals used
- Risks and hazards are clearly explained
- Raise awareness among employees about the potential hazards associated with their assigned tasks
- Teach the code of conduct to participants so they know how to deal with these hazards
How does it work?
- Training can be tailored to your specific requirements. Maximum 15 participants per group.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Biological hazards:
- bacteria, viruses, insects, pests, vermin and rodents
- Chemical hazards:
- reading labels of hazardous products
- solvents, detergents, acids and alkalis, bleaching agents
- Physical and ergonomic hazards:
- noise, vibrations, cleaning environment
- Prevention measures for all hazards:
- first-aid emergency treatment
Participants know how to address the safety and health hazards specific to their work area.
Contact us for a proposal.