Training course: Toolbox meetings
- Participants gain the necessary practical skills to effectively prepare and conduct toolbox meetings.
- Through a variety of exercises, participants learn about the basic principles of valuable verbal communication about well-being in the workplace.
- Enable a maximum exchange of experiences between the instructor and the trainees, and between the trainees themselves.
- Participants learn how to prepare toolbox meetings so they can implement these skills in their own organisation.
Acquire the necessary skills to:
- prepare and conduct toolbox meetings for small groups of workers
- effectively structure toolbox meetings
- the basic principles of communication
- Prevention advisors, managers and supervisors, staff workers
- Workers in construction, renovation, installation, (technical) maintenance, facility services, other
How does it work?
This one-day training course covers the following topics:
- basic principles of communication
- content of toolbox meetings
- structure of effective toolbox meetings
- tips and tools for successful toolbox meetings
- preparing and organising toolbox meetings
Open training course for groups of up to 12 people.
Contact us for a proposal.