Who am I?
As an occupational psychologist, I have gained extensive experience, both in HR and in the world of external prevention. My expertise lies in guiding workers towards a workable employment situation, presenting and developing training courses and supporting organisations in their policies on psychosocial wellbeing.
I also have experience in guiding organisations in establishing their policies on absenteeism and working from home, as well as giving clients psychosocial guidance in their change process.
What have I learnt from all these activities? Self-insight and putting things into perspective are the most important steps on the way to self-development.
I spend my spare time enjoying sport, travelling and pottery.
Don’t believe everything you think"
Organisations bring me in as their external prevention adviser for:
- Carrying out psychosocial risk analyses
- Conducting individual interviews and providing coaching about absenteeism, stress and resilience, working from home, returning to work, change, etc.
- Individual stress and burnout coaching
- Giving psychosocial advice
- Offering psychosocial support
- Conducting risk analyses
- Guiding teams
- Developing policies on absenteeism
- Mediating in conflict situations
- Conducting aftercare interviews following traumatic incidents
- Training prevention departments, HR departments and managers
- Guiding organisations in their homeworking policies
Prevention adviser psychosocial aspects – Mensura
Prevention adviser psychosocial aspects – Attentia
2015 – 2018
Prevention adviser psychosocial aspects – Arista
HR consultant – banking sector
2013 - 2014
Recruitment consultant – Hays
2011 - 2012
Stress and burnout coach
Insights: Train the Trainer
Specialisation module prevention adviser psychosocial aspects
Refresher training victim support
Multidisciplinary basic module prevention adviser
Master’s degree in occupational psychology and staff policy
A warm welcome to Mensura Learn&Connect for my training courses on ‘Conducting absenteeism interviews for managers’, ‘Stress and resilience’ and ‘Healthy homeworking’.
Raising awareness of stress for managers
Gain insight as a manager into the meaning of stress and how you can recognise, discuss and prevent stress in your employees.
Giving your employees insight into what stress is all about
Healthy and productive homeworking
Learn how to monitor your own productivity and mental and physical well-being when working from home.