Who am I?
As an occupational psychologist, I have gained extensive experience, both in HR and in the world of external prevention. My expertise lies in guiding workers towards a workable employment situation, presenting and developing training courses and supporting organisations in their policies on psychosocial wellbeing.
I also have experience in guiding organisations in establishing their policies on absenteeism and working from home, as well as giving clients psychosocial guidance in their change process.
What have I learnt from all these activities? Self-insight and putting things into perspective are the most important steps on the way to self-development.
I spend my spare time enjoying sport, travelling and pottery.
Don’t believe everything you think"
Organisations bring me in as their external prevention adviser for:
- Carrying out psychosocial risk analyses
- Conducting individual interviews and providing coaching about absenteeism, stress and resilience, working from home, returning to work, change, etc.
- Individual stress and burnout coaching
- Giving psychosocial advice
- Offering psychosocial support
- Conducting risk analyses
- Guiding teams
- Developing policies on absenteeism
- Mediating in conflict situations
- Conducting aftercare interviews following traumatic incidents
- Training prevention departments, HR departments and managers
- Guiding organisations in their homeworking policies
Prevention adviser psychosocial aspects – Mensura
Prevention adviser psychosocial aspects – Attentia
2015 – 2018
Prevention adviser psychosocial aspects – Arista
HR consultant – banking sector
2013 - 2014
Recruitment consultant – Hays
2011 - 2012
Stress and burnout coach
Insights: Train the Trainer
Specialisation module prevention adviser psychosocial aspects
Refresher training victim support
Multidisciplinary basic module prevention adviser
Master’s degree in occupational psychology and staff policy
A warm welcome to Mensura Learn&Connect for my training courses on ‘Conducting absenteeism interviews for managers’, ‘Stress and resilience’ and ‘Healthy homeworking’.