- Self-manage moments of crisis following traumatic events.
- Adopt the most suitable approach in supporting affected workers.
- Implement internal procedures regarding traumatic events in the workplace.
- Refer affected workers to the most suitable service and implement the necessary prevention and control strategies.
What do you learn?
The training course is aimed at all levels of management and is delivered by experts from Mensura’s department of psychosocial services. The course takes half a day to complete. Maximum 15 participants per group.
The course consists of three main parts:
- A detailed explanation of traumatic events and potential consequences for future behaviour.
- Explanation of internal procedures.
- Training on how to deal with the effects of traumatic events through role play.
This course is part of our Interact-offer
Talk to an expert, share your experiences and learn from each other. Learning is a social event. You learn to apply basic knowledge in practice, both online and in the classroom.
- Members of management will receive guidelines on how to respond to traumatic events and affected workers.
- Members of management will be able to provide the necessary support to affected workers.
The prices depends on how you follow the training.
If your organisation is affiliated with Mensura External Department for Prevention and Protection at Work (EDPPW), then you will receive a discount. Do you have sufficient prevention units available, then you can use these to pay.
Subsidies and financing options
We qualify for all kinds of subsidies and financing options because we are certified by many government agencies and sector funds.
- SME-Portfolio (in Flanders). Use these certification numbers in your request:
- members of Mensura External Department for Prevention for Prevention and Protection: Mensura EDPB - DV.O105072
- non-members: Mensura CONSULT - DV.O101943
- Training vouchers
- Sector fund