Managers not only experience stress themselves, they are also confronted with employees who experience stress as well. In order to intervene in a timely manner and to prevent or limit the negative consequences, it is essential that a manager recognises the symptoms of stress.
What do you learn?
- First, we briefly outline a theoretical framework in which we highlight the causes and consequences of stress (with an emphasis on work-related factors).
- The second part focuses on solution-oriented and interactive working. Participants exchange experiences and receive practical exercises to train their resilience techniques. We also offer a guideline for entering into discussions with employees about stress, burnout, and resilience. Not only what you say, but how you conduct such a discussion will be covered.
- The workshop ends with a personal and concrete action plan, in which the manager receives individual advice to cope with stress in a resilient way.
This course is part of our Interact-offer
Your manager will gain insight into their own resilience. They also learn how to support employees in stressful situations, including by talking about it.
For companies that want to support their managers in recognising and managing stress, in order to increase resilience in the workplace.
The prices depends on how you follow the training.
If your organisation is affiliated with Mensura External Department for Prevention and Protection at Work (EDPPW), then you will receive a discount. Do you have sufficient prevention units available, then you can use these to pay.
Subsidies and financing options
We qualify for all kinds of subsidies and financing options because we are certified by many government agencies and sector funds.
- SME Portfolio (in Flanders). Use these certification numbers in your request:
- members of Mensura External Department for Prevention for Prevention and Protection: Mensura EDPB - DV.O105072
- non-members: Mensura CONSULT - DV.O101943
- Training vouchers
- Sector fund