Who am I?
I start off by thinking in terms of personalisation and possibilities. I am an employment and organisation psychologist, as well as a clinical psychologist – which is the ideal combination for achieving welfare in the workplace from both a curative and preventative point of view.
While I was studying to be an employment and organisation psychologist, I focused in particular on the training and coaching of both managers and employees. After that, I examined the therapeutic aspect more while I was training to be a clinical and health psychologist.
You can expect clear communication and a planned approach from me. That’s essential for someone with as many hobbies as I have: cycling, bootcamp, dancing, jogging, adventure travel, reading and healthy eating.
The quality of your work depends on the extent to which your actions correspond with your values."
As a coordinating prevention adviser on psychosocial aspects, I have a broad view of many projects: risk analyses, (team) mediation, individual coaching, training on psychosocial themes such as resilience, change and working from home for both employees and managers.
A few practical examples:
- General psychosocial risk analysis for manufacturing companies of different sizes
- Delection and training of confidential counsellors for a manufacturing company
- Advising a cosmetics retail group on its policy to deal with absenteeism and training on conducting absenteeism interviews for branch managers
- Providing advice to a university regarding its psychosocial policy
- Guiding a company in the coating industry about the emotional impact caused by reorganisation
- Offering psychosocial support to the care providers in a group of residential care centres during COVID-19
- Psychosocial analysis and team mediation in an education group
After my studies, I took a job in 2016 as prevention adviser, psychosocial aspects, with Attentia. In 2020, I moved to Mensura. Why did I choose this particular job? It resulted from the experience I gained as part of my studies with a training, coaching and consultancy bureau, as well as in a psychiatric hospital. For me, the role of prevention adviser, psychosocial aspects, provides the perfect middle ground: making a positive contribution to the wellbeing of employees and the companies they work for, in a preventative way.
Specialisation in psychosocial aspects
2018 – 2019
Master’s in clinical and health psychology
2014 – 2016
Master’s in employment and organisation psychology
2012 – 2016
Welcome to Mensura Learn&Connect for the basic training course on confidential counselling, the course on resilience and the online learning programme about working from home. Take a look.