There is problematic exposure to stress in almost every organisation. But sometimes companies and employees minimise stress. This is bad because mental overload can hamper productivity and induce health complaints. By creating awareness, employees can take timely action.
What do you learn?
- First, we briefly outline the theoretical framework in which we highlight the causes and consequences of stress (with an emphasis on work-related factors).
- The second part focuses on solution-oriented and interactive working. Participants exchange experiences and receive practical exercises to train their resilience techniques.
- The workshop ends with a personal and concrete action plan, in which the employee receives individual advice to cope with stress in a resilient way.
This course is part of our Interact-offer
Your employees are more aware of what causes stress and how they cope with it. They can tackle stressful situations better, increasing their resilience, using practical tips. In this way, they feel better, keep giving their best at work, and aren’t absent as much.
Companies that want to support their employees in strengthening their resilience.
The price depends on the way you follow the course.
If your organisation is affiliated with Mensura External Service for Prevention and Protection at Work (ESPPW) and you have prevention units, you can pay with these as long as your balance is sufficient.
Subsidies and financing options
We qualify for all kinds of subsidies and financing options because we are certified by many government agencies and sector funds.
- SME portfolio (Flanders). Use these recognition numbers in your application:
- members of Mensura External Service for Prevention and Protection: Mensura EDPB - DV.O105072
- non-members: Mensura CONSULT - DV.O101943
- Training vouchers
- Sector fundings