Night work and shift work disrupt the biorhythm. The potential consequences of this are far-reaching, ranging from sleep disorders to problems concentrating and feelings of anxiety. These complaints lead to a loss of productivity and a greater risk of accidents at work.
In the long term, an unbalanced biorhythm can even cause high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. These illnesses and chronic disorders increase your organisations’ absenteeism.
What do you learn?
With this training course, you successfully manage night and shift work’s impact on your workers. Participants receive concrete tips and advice that they can use to foster a balanced biorhythm. This enables them to reinforce healthy sleeping patterns and, at the same time, improve their performance on the work floor. During the workshop, employees are given useful insights into various topics:
- What is a biorhythm and how do you bring it into balance;
- The symptoms of sleep deprivation in night and shift work;
- What you can do during the (work) day to influence your sleep in a positive way;
- Practical tools, specifically designed for shift work, for promoting sleep and daily well-being.
This course is part of our Interact-offer
- Employees are more well-rested, which gives their well-being and productivity a boost.
- Reduced risk of work-related accidents.
- A positive impact on absenteeism rates.
For any organisation that implements night and shift work and that wants to protect its employees from the negative health consequences associated with these types of work.
The prices depends on how you follow the training. Digital training material is included in the price.
If your organisation is affiliated with Mensura External Department for Prevention and Protection at Work (EDPPW), then you will receive a discount. Do you have sufficient prevention units available, then you can use these to pay.
Subsidies and financing options
We qualify for all kinds of subsidies and financing options because we are certified by many government agencies and sector funds.
- SME-Portfolio (in Flanders). Use these certification numbers in your request:
- members of Mensura External Department for Prevention for Prevention and Protection: Mensura EDPB - DV.O105072
- non-members: Mensura CONSULT - DV.O101943
- Training vouchers
- Sector fund