Teach participants about:
- The various forms of workplace harassment and the consequences thereof.
- Possible ways to set boundaries in interpersonal relations at work.
- How to promote mutual respect in the workplace.
What do you learn?
- Definition of the concept of psychosocial stress, violence, bullying and sexual harassment, with clear, real-life examples.
- Setting boundaries to promote respectful relationships by providing the right tools and exercises.
- Possible causes of workplace harassment, both within the organisation and in one’s personal life.
- The consequences of non-compliance, both within the organisation and in one’s personal life.
- The internal complaints procedure for incidents of violence, bullying and sexual harassment in the workplace.
This course is part of our Interact-offer
Talk to an expert, share your experiences and learn from each other. Learning is a social event. You learn to apply basic knowledge in practice, both online and in the classroom.
- Participants are able to identify potential pitfalls when interpreting certain situations.
- Participants can examine their own experiences and feelings, and are able to set and communicate clear boundaries and recognise those of others.
- Participants learn the skills needed to create respectful relationships in the workplace.
The prices depends on how you follow the training.
If your organisation is affiliated with Mensura External Department for Prevention and Protection at Work (EDPPW), then you will receive a discount. Do you have sufficient prevention units available, then you can use these to pay. Being certified by government departments and sector funds we qualify for all kinds of subsidies and financing options.
Subsidies and financing options
We qualify for all kinds of subsidies and financing options because we are certified by many government agencies and sector funds.
- SME Portfolio (in Flanders). Use these certification numbers in your request:
- members of Mensura External Department for Prevention for Prevention and Protection: Mensura EDPB - DV.O105072
- non-members: Mensura CONSULT - DV.O101943
- Training vouchers
- Sector fund