Who am I?
I’m passionate about projects to promote health and enjoy being involved in improving people’s physical and mental wellbeing. I’m also happy to come up with a vitality policy for your organisation, as well as establish activities or programmes that promote health on the workfloor.
I keep my own physical and mental condition up to the mark with fitness training, rope-skipping, jogging and travelling.
Health is our true wealth."
With a master’s degree in health information and promotion, plus a bachelor’s in ergotherapy, I have a broad view of health.
I support companies with:
- Drawing up health policy and vitality policy, while setting up programmes/activities on the workfloor
- Vitality training courses: healthy lifestyle, exercise and sedentary behaviour, diet, sleep, etc.
- Courses dealing with alcohol and drugs (employees and line management)
- Courses on healthy and productive homeworking (focus on vitality and psychosocial)
- Conducting staff questionnaires on vitality and risk analysis psychosocial aspects
- Training for prevention adviser level 3: psychosocial and vitality
Specialist in vitality and adviser on health promotion
Prevention specialist psychosocial aspects
Quality research into sleep patterns in adolescents – Óscar Romero College
2016 - 2017
Placements as an ergotherapist with BlueAssist, Maas & Kempen Hospital, and Catharina Hasselt Primary School
2014 – 2015
Training on insights discovery model
Multidisciplinary basic training for prevention adviser
2018 – 2019
Master’s degree in health information and promotion
2016 – 2017
Bridging programme on health information and promotion
2015 – 2016
Professional bachelor’s degree in ergotherapy
2012 - 2015
I’m happy to share my broad views on health at Mensura Learn&Connect. Enrol for my courses on ‘Healthy and vital homeworking’, ‘Healthy lifestyle’ and ’Prevention adviser level 3 (psychosocial and vitality)’.