Healthy, active employees take less time off work and contribute to your company’s productivity. They work ‘longer and with enthusiasm’ and you know they are there for the long term.
What do you learn?
- Part 1: Benefits of a healthy lifestyle
- Part 2: Physical exercise
- What are the health benefits of physical exercise?
- How much do you have to exercise to promote your health?
- How can you get more exercise into your day-to-day life, as well as at work?
- How do your do stretch exercises?
- Part 3: Healthy foods
- What are the basic principles of healthy and balanced nutrition?
- How do you apply the active food guide pyramid into your daily food routine in concrete terms?
- Healthy and balanced diet: healthy breakfast, healthy lunch, healthy snacks, healthy dinner.
- Part 4: Alcohol (and drugs) (optional)
- Alcohol & drugs: an introduction
- A preventive alcohol and drug policy (CLA 100)
- Signs and consequences of problematic use at work
- Part 5: Smoking
- What does a cigarette consist of?
- What are the effects of smoking and the benefits of stopping?
- How do you stop smoking?
- Part 6: Sleep
- How well do we sleep?
- The importance of healthy sleeping behaviour: the sleep cycle
- Tips for healthy sleeping behaviour.
- Part 7: Digital detox
- What is digital detox?
This course is part of our Interact-offer
Your employees will gain more insight into a healthy lifestyle and how they can put this into practice. This way they can improve their vitality and health.
The Healthy Lifestyle workshop is aimed at all businesses and organisations that act preventatively to ensure healthy, active employees who are absent less often.
The prices depends on how you follow the training. Digital training material is included in the price.
If your organisation is affiliated with Mensura External Department for Prevention and Protection at Work (EDPPW), then you will receive a discount. Do you have sufficient prevention units available, then you can use these to pay.
Subsidies and funding options
We qualify for all kinds of subsidies and financing options because we are certified by many government agencies and sector funds.
- SME-Portfolio (in Flanders). Use these certification numbers in your request:
- members of Mensura External Department for Prevention for Prevention and Protection: Mensura EDPB - DV.O105072
- non-members: Mensura CONSULT - DV.O101943
- Training vouchers
- Sector fund