As more and more companies switch to hybrid working, it is important to implement a working from home policy that focuses on well-being.
- How do you maintain a healthy balance between both work forms for your employees?
- How do you develop a working from home policy that ensures work-life balance and productivity?
Discover this during this online training course in which you will learn how to implement an optimal working from home policy in 4 steps.
You will gain insight into how you can integrate healthy and productive home working into your working from home policy.
The content is interactive and varied and directly applicable in practice.
100% online learning programme via a 1-hour online live session with our working from home experts. This means you don’t have to go anywhere to do it. You are given 1 year to access the learning platform and make use of all the training content.
What do you learn?
This online learning programme trajectory has a modular structure and offers tools for developing a healthy and productive working from home policy in your organisation.
Intake with the Work@Home Profile
You log in to the Mensura Learn&Connect learning platform and we use an online questionnaire to assess your needs and pain points concerning working from home. As an employer, you gain insight into the pain points within your organisation via an anonymised report. The teachers will then tailor the in-depth live sessions to these results.
Introduction to Healthy and productive homeworking
In 30 minutes, you will walk through 8 steps towards healthy and productive teleworking via e-learning.
Where does your company stand in terms of a working from home policy?
We use an intake checklist to assess how far your company has progressed in developing a working from home policy and where there is still room for improvement.
Online session with the working from home expert
The following topics will be discussed during an inspirational 1-hour Microsoft Teams live session:
- Working environment before and after COVID-19
- Working from home: benefits and challenges
- Employees: Healthy and productive homeworking
- Employer: to a working from home policy in 4 steps
- Welfare legislation: obligations and recommendations
- e-Survey VDU work as an example of risk analysis for your VDU workers at home and at the office
Quiz: test your knowledge
We will use a test to find out whether you understood the course material correctly.
Workplace Accident Guidelines
Anticipate possible workplace accidents in a home environment using clear guidelines so you can act efficiently and correctly.
Concrete information for employees
You will receive extra information about things to think about regarding safety when working from home so you can raise awareness among your employees.
- You will follow the online modules on the Mensura Learn&Connect learning platform; and you can do this wherever you want and on any device (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone). If you don’t have an account yet, you will receive an invitation to create an account via e-mail.
- This platform gives you access to Microsoft Teams so you can follow the live sessions.
- Max. 15 participants per session.
This course is part of our Interact-offer
Talk to an expert, share your experiences, and learn from each other. Learning is a social experience. You learn to apply basic knowledge in practice, both online and in the classroom.
After following this learning programme:
- Your personal Work@Home Profile will give you an overview of your own needs and pain points when working from home;
- You will master the basic principles of Healthy and productive homeworking;
- You will have insight into how you can optimise your company’s working from home policy;
- You will know the points of attention for workplace design, at home and in the office;
- You will understand the benefits and challenges of working from home;
- You will know the 4 steps to developing a working from home policy that benefits the work-life balance, health and productivity of your employees;
- You will know the legal conditions your working from home policy must meet concerning well-being;
- You will have clear guidelines so you can act efficiently and correctly in the event of a workplace accident in the home environment;
- You will have handles and tips to raise awareness among employees;
- You will know how to perform a risk analysis for your VDU workers at home and in the office.
For those in an organisation who want to implement a working from home policy that focuses on the welfare aspect of the employees: employers, business managers, HR professionals, prevention advisors, supervisors, facility managers.
Are you looking for support for your VDU workers engaged in hybrid work?
Then our training course 'Healthy and productive working from home' may be the answer.
What does the law say?
Organisations that had already drafted a working from home policy before 1 January 2021 do not need to take any action. All other organisations for which working from home is possible are now obliged to develop and implement a working from home policy.
The aim of the working from home policy is to both monitor productivity and guarantee the well-being of employees. For example, agreements must be made about:
- The equipment required for teleworking
- Working hours and schedules
- Duties and performance standards
- Details about where employees can go in case of problems
The prices depends on how you follow the training. 1 year access to the training and all content is included in the price.
If your organisation is affiliated with the Mensura External Service for Prevention and Protection, you will receive a discount. If you have prevention units and your balance is sufficient, you can pay with this.
Subsidies and financing options
Grâce à nos agréments délivrés par les services publics et les fonds sectoriels, nous remplissons les conditions pour bénéficier de plusieurs subsides et possibilités de financement.
- SME portfolio (in Flanders). Use these certification numbers in your application:
- members of Mensura External Department for Prevention and Protection: Mensura EDPB - DV.O105072
- non-members: Mensura CONSULT - DV.O101943
- Training vouchers
- Workability vouchers
- Sector fund