Who am I?
I have many years of experience as an internal and external prevention adviser in the nuclear and industrial sector. In doing so, I have gained a broad knowledge of the ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management systems. I act regularly as an internal and external auditor and I also present many training courses and give presentations, both internally and for Mensura clients.
My aim is to keep everyone’s nose pointing in the same direction at all times. Because that’s how you create an effective policy on wellbeing.
I spend my spare time travelling, gardening and taking care of my animals.
Tough but fair"
I have experience in a great many sectors as a prevention adviser: metal, woodworking, food, logistics, etc. Companies call on me to:
- Deputise for and support their internal prevention adviser
- Support small, medium-sized and large companies on wellbeing at work
- Draft explosion safety documents
- Guide companies in their applications for permits and delivery reports for FANC
- Share expertise on radiation protection and ionising radiation
- Carry out risk analyses
- Optimise explosion safety
- Conduct wellbeing audits
- Investigate serious accidents at work
- Support the implementation of ISO 45001
- Audit ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and internal management systems
External prevention adviser – Mensura
Safety and Environmental Manager – Magna Belplas
2007 – 2012
Safety engineer – nuclear sector
2002 – 2007
I have published various articles about protection from radiation and ionising radiation on the Mensura website.
Internal auditor and training on ISO 45001
Explosion safety (zoning and EVD)
Radiation specialist classes II and III
2014 - 2015
Safety coordinator A temporary and mobile construction sites
Auditor OHSAS18001 – wellbeing management system
Prevention adviser N1
2004 - 2006
Registered auditor ISO 14001
Industrial engineer nuclear applications
1998 - 2002
I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience in various sectors where working safely and correctly is important. Internal training courses on ‘Ionising radiation and protection from radiation’ and ‘ATEX on the workfloor’.