Psychosocial prevention: an approach for greater resilience
As an employer, you must be able to provide an effective response to psychosocial risks in the workplace. Our approach helps you identify the mental well-being of your employees and draw up an effective action plan, at the level of the organisation, the department, and the individual.
Our starting point: Scan - Recommendation - Action
Difficulties in private, working, or interpersonal relationships can be a challenge to mental well-being. As an employer, you can support employees to cope with this resiliently.
Global picture of stress perception and resilience (Sonar)
SCAN: How do we detect risks?
A first step is to identify the psychosocial risks in your company. This intake is the starting point for targeted action. Mensura prefers to use the Sonar method:
1) Preparation and awareness-raising: together with you, we set up a resilience working group and define a plan of action.
2) Explore (quantitative analysis): we survey your employees via the online Sonar tool.
The Sonar questionnaire serves as a baseline measurement. If you already have an overview of the psychosocial risks, we can evaluate your risk analysis and/or action plan.
RECOMMENDATION: together we define specific measures to increase resilience
3) Interim feedback: our experts go over the anonymous group result with you. They also look at the risks and/or target groups for which qualitative analysis is recommended.
4) Deepening (qualitative analysis): in order to gain more insight, we organise group and/or individual interviews. Employees are given the opportunity to propose improvement actions and thus contribute to solutions.
5) Final feedback: our experts go over the final report with you and determine the action plan in consultation with you.
ACTION: implementation of a targeted roadmap
The working group gets to work, determines which actions will follow, and puts them into a roadmap.
Possible actions are:
Sonar for your organisation?
Stress-specific approach: from group to individual level
|SCAN||- Individual stress experience survey|
- Employee expectations about stress management
|- Personal stress profile|
- Resilience training
|ADVICE||- Individual tips|
- Group report
|- Individual dashboard|
- Referral to a specialist
- Group report
|ACTION||- Group discussion|
|- Individual coaching|
|Watch the video >||How it works >|
My Stress Coach for your organisation?
MyMindScan for your organisation?