Together with PLAY IT, we will take your knowledge to the next level
The serious games by PLAY IT are a perfect way to provide efficient continued learning. Thanks to the virtual experience, you will remember faster and better.
- Learn 4 times faster and 30% better*
Game-based learning provides an efficient learning experience that enhances retention.
* Source: doctoral study "Digital Game-Based Learning Under The Microscope” by Anissa All - Ghent University
You follow the modules at your own pace, wherever and whenever you want. Available on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop or even virtual reality goggles. Each course is divided into short 5-to-10-minute modules.
- Clear reporting
The reporting dashboard provides your organisation with a better understanding of internal knowledge and points of improvement.
What do you learn?
You will gain practical skills to take appropriate action in terms of fire safety, support and first aid, ergonomics, psychosocial well-being, hygiene and internal traffic.
Available courses per domain:
- Internal and external alarm
- Extinguishing equipment (fire extinguisher, fire blanket, fire hose reel) and their use
- What to do in the event of: an incipient fire, erupted fire or smoke production
- Evaluation procedures
- Emergency planning for staff and fire officers
Emergency assistance and First Aid
- First Aid procedures and techniques
- First Aid with COVID-19
- The First Aid kit
- Resuscitation and defibrillator (AED)
- What to do in specific situations such as choking, shock, loss of consciousness, fainting, amputation, carbon monoxide poisoning, diabetes hyperglycemia and hypo, electrocution, head and vertebral injury, heart attack, stroke, poisoning, burns, abrasions, sprains, concussion, epilepsy, hyperventilation and nose bleeds
- Emergency numbers
- Bandaging technique
- Correctly moving the victim
- Computer work: correct desk posture
- Hoisting and lifting techniques
- Symbols and their meaning
- Handling asbestos
- Working at height with a mobile scaffold
- Loading and unloading of liquids
- Dealing with aggression
- Preventing and dealing with burnout
- Correct application of hand hygiene
- Safety in and around the forklift
This course is part of our Initiate-offer
Develop basic knowledge in a short time. The sessions are dynamic and easy to get into and available online at any time. You learn where and when you want. No previous knowledge required.
After a game-based learning module by PLAY IT you will gain basic knowledge in the domains of fire safety, emergency assistance and First Aid, ergonomics, safety, psychosocial well-being, hygiene and internal traffic.
We will organise your Play it Safe training course in 5 steps:
- We will discuss the plan of approach together.
- You will receive a communication kit to guide potential participants through the offering. This will get everyone on board.
- You activate the modules for your employees.
- Colleagues learn through short, interactive exercises.
- You can monitor the results in a transparent dashboard.
In need of specific knowledge? Or looking for a way to develop awareness among your colleagues in a group? Play it Safe offers both options. And we can make a fully customised offering tailored to your organisation.
The simulations take place in different work settings such as an office, construction site, hospital, industrial site, kitchen and store.
This makes them suitable for all kinds of sectors: healthcare, food production, construction, banks, automotive, industry, services and education.
What does the law say?
The welfare act requires all organisations to develop awareness among their employees. Preventive measures and sufficient training help avoid accidents at work.
Game-based learning by PLAY IT helps your organisation meet legal requirements in the domains of fire safety, emergency assistance and First Aid, ergonomics, safety, psychosocial well-being, hygiene and internal traffic.
The price depends on how you follow the training.
- 1 year access to all domains on the Play it Safe platform
- 1 year access to a specific well-being domain
- Fully customised
Subsidies and financing options
We qualify for all kinds of subsidies and financing options because we are certified by many government agencies and sector funds.
- Workability checks
- Sector fund