A lack of sleep and the accompanying complaints have an undeniable impact in the workplace. The annual cost for companies amounts to 2,500 euros per employee.
Employees are not always aware of the causes of sleep deprivation and how they can deal with them. This results in an increased risk of absences.
What do you learn?
During the training session, employees are given useful insights about high-quality sleep. The tips and tricks are immediately applicable; they boost one’s sleep quality as well as one’s energy level during the day.
Participants learn about:
- Processes that influence sleep;
- The signs of sleep deprivation;
- The correlation between good sleep and a healthy lifestyle;
- Practical tools that improve the quality of both sleep and wakefulness.
This course is part of our Interact-offer
- You boost the well-being and productivity of your employees.
- You put a stop to absenteeism and presenteeism, whereby an employee continues to work despite serious physical or psychological health problems.
For all organisations that want to better arm their employees against the adverse consequences of sleep disorders.
The prices depends on how you follow the training. Digital training material is included in the price. A printed course delivered to the home costs 40 euros (excl. VAT). If your organisation is affiliated with Mensura External Department for Prevention and Protection at Work (EDPPW), then you will receive a discount. Do you have sufficient prevention units available, then you can use these to pay. Being certified by government departments and sector funds we qualify for all kinds of subsidies and financing options.
Subsidies and financing options
We qualify for all kinds of subsidies and financing options because we are certified by many government agencies and sector funds.
- SME-Portfolio (in Flanders). Use these certification numbers in your request:
- members of Mensura External Department for Prevention for Prevention and Protection: Mensura EDPB - DV.O105072
- non-members: Mensura CONSULT - DV.O101943
- Training vouchers
- Sector fund