Digital applications are often a blessing for your company, but can also be a curse. On average, employees lose one hour a day due to distraction, multitasking and other inefficient digital media use. Furthermore, continuous technological accessibility adds to work pressure and stress, causing a greater risk of illness. This session gives guidelines for a healthy approach to technology and social media.
What do you learn?
The following topics are covered:
- The impact of ongoing digitalisation at work and in our private lives;
- How digital stress leads to physical stress;
- The consequences of multitasking and being constantly online;
- Tips to reduce screen time and developing a healthy approach to digital applications;
- Analysis of your own digital usage;
- Advice for sustainable use of digital tools.
This course is part of our Interact-offer
Thanks to the tips and the use of certain apps, employees gain control over their tech-life balance.
For organisations that want to support their employees in dealing with technology in a healthy way.
The prices depends on how you follow the training. Digital training material is included in the price.
If your organisation is affiliated with Mensura External Department for Prevention and Protection at Work (EDPPW), then you will receive a discount. Do you have sufficient prevention units available, then you can use these to pay.
Subsidies and financing options
We qualify for all kinds of subsidies and financing options because we are certified by many government agencies and sector funds.
- SME-Portfolio (in Flanders). Use these certification numbers in your request:
- members of Mensura External Department for Prevention for Prevention and Protection: Mensura EDPB - DV.O105072
- non-members: Mensura CONSULT - DV.O101943
- Training vouchers
- Sector fund